One feature sized symmetrical sloped climbing hold. Useful as a sloper on a vertical to slightly overhanging wall, and a visual beauty. A pre-drilled set screw hole prevents spinning, and our extreme hollow-back treatment keeps the weight down.
- Next generation polyurethane
- Lifetime guarantee against breakage
- Skin-friendly, durable texture
- Super strong, lightweight polyurethane
- Requires 3/8" Standard Head Socket Cap Screws
- Requires #8 Phillips Head Screws
- Requires 5/16" allen wrench
- Number of holds included: 1
- Average diameter: 16"
- Approximate difficulty level: Intermediate - Advanced
Made by Aragon in the U.S.A.